Friday 29 May 2009

36 Days left!

Ok Ok, i know i keep going on about it but....I'm excited! 36 days left to go or 29 if your going by my dates :O)



My tummy is getting really big now, here is a photo especially for Vanda!






Max has started to get used to the idea of having a new 'smelly' baby sister, here he is giving my tummy a kiss. If you ask him what his sisters name is he says Emily. He made Nik and me laugh last night when the baby started kicking and Max had a feel of my tummy. He put his head to my tummy and shouted...'Sit still, Emily!' Then we asked him who was in my tummy and he said...'My Enemy!' instead of Emily and Nik as quick as ever said...'Yes, she probably will be!'








Nik and Max looking through the ELC 'wish book' catalogue.








Nik proves that sand pits aren't just for kids!





We have been so busy in the house over the last few weeks. We now have all the stairs and landing ready for the carpet which is coming at the beginning of next week. All the doors have been glossed, windowsills have been fitted and we've even planted some vegetable and sprinkled some grass seed! Nik has also bought himself a new toy to help him dig the trenches for the 3 phase electricity cables, so he's now a happy chappy.



Niks new toy in action.




2 comments:

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Wow not long now.xxx

Vanda said...

ROFL. If Andrew took the bathroom roof I'd shoot him ;O)

As Kerri says not long now. Hope you're not feeling too uncomfortable.

Love you lots xXx