Sunday 10 May 2009

Meet Our Daughter!


I have 7 weeks and 6 days left until Our daughter is due!!!



Today we went to have a 4D scan done! The baby was really naughty and wouldn't turn to face the camera and no amount of poking my tummy would wake her up to move position. All we managed to get were photos of her with her hands over her face. The lovely lady and man that run Window To The Womb gave me a dvd of all the footage and a cd of all the still shots and an A4 print out of the best shot. I also have a free appointment to go back next Sunday for another scan, were hopefully the baby with be in a different position and be more photogenic and hopefully awake :O) I don't mind cos at least i get to go back and see her again LOL and i'll get another cd, dvd and 4 printouts too!



Here is my cute bundle of pinkness!









2 comments:

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Hi Tereasa, thanks for your comment. I am not sure about publishing. That would meam my mum reading my blog! and even at my age thats a bit scary!
Glad baby Pink is looking good.

Vanda said...

Hello sweetie, I keep saying I'm going to phone you and then something happens and I don't. Sorry. I can't believe there's only 7 weeks before she's cooked, where has that time gone? Hope the work on the extension will be finished by then. I bet it's looking fab now :O)

Love you lots xXxXx