Monday 15 June 2009

19 Days left! So, What have i been up to?

19 DAYS TO GO!!!
(sorry, had to get that out of the way first)


I can't believe that its been nearly two weeks since i last updated my blog! Time flies doesn't it?



I've had my hair coloured (was full of grey) and cut to shoulder length so i'm all *coughs* beautiful for when my daughter decides to make her grand entrance LOL



and i've been reading this......





appropriate, don't you think?


So what else have i been doing with myself? Not very much really cos when your the size of Moby Dick with a bad back and hips and low energy levels, you don't really fancy doing much at all! Here is a fat photo to update you on my largeness. I look a bit serious but it was only cos i was concentrating!




Here's me trying to do an 'Artist' shot.



Don't think i managed to pull it off though ;O)




Oh and i've been SHOPPING!!!!! (Kerrie will be proud of me!)
Look what i bought.......


Girly headbands!



Cute short dungerees!




Little lemon dress!




New baby alarm/monitor with movement pad (this beeps if the baby doesn't breath for more than 40 seconds) I used my double up Tesco C/C vouchers to buy this :O)
A new light and sounds cot toy. The little birds rotate while the music plays and it shines birds on the ceiling too.
This time round i have decided to give reusable nappies a go. I've opted for Kushies which are basically like a disposable in shape with velcro fastenings. They already have a waterproof outer so no need for old fashioned rubber pants like with terry nappies. They also look very trendy,
Here they are, What do you think?

I read somewhere that from birth to potty trained a baby can get through 7500 nappies, depending on how often they are changed, and that the nappies can take up to 100 years to rot away! It sure must make for a really stinky land fill. This way could even save me some ££££'s too. I will be using disposables at night time and also when we go out, just for an easy life. I'm not going totally green yet! LOL We are also going to be saving all out cardboard boxes and plastic stuff for nursery in September so out poor old wheelie bin will be a lot happier too.
Here are some photos of Max, showing everyone how lovely our stairs are now that they've finally been carpeted





This one is when we got back from Nursery and he said he was sleepy!


2 comments:

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Only 19 days! aah cute baby things. good luck with everything but i am sure you won't need it. Keep shopping it gives you extra energy.

Vanda said...

Hello sweetie,

OMG I can't believe where the time's going. It's flown by hasn't it. 17 more days wow, I bet you're all excited, I know we are :O)

I love all your new outfits & head bands. They are sooo cute. I adore the little shoes on your bump too awwww.

You managed to keep both me and Kerri very proud of you. Kerri thinks you're great for shopping, I think you're great for using your doubled up Tesco vouchers to pay for it lol. Well I just think you're great {grin}.

I'm loving those little nappies, what a brill idea. Hopefully it will save you some money. Is Josh still being wishy washy?

Look at Max, he looks pooped. I bet he's having a ball at play school.

Your stairs are looking fab aren't they. How's the extention coming along? Will Nik have it finished before Emily arrives?

I love Dawn French in the vicar of Dibley, she's funny isn't she. Not sure you're on that scale of fatness lol. Loving your arty shot of you in the mirror too.

Well give my love to everyone. Make sure you get plenty of rest. Wish I was there to give you a cuddle. Love you more than Santa xXx