Wednesday 17 June 2009

Answers to Kerries Bloggers Tag

Kerrie Tagged me, and i though others may like to see my answers too so, here they are......

1). What is your current obsession.
My baby girl due in 17 days!!!!!!!!!.

What is your weirdest obsession.
Making sure all my food labels in the cupboards are facing the front and all the same things are kept together, eg. Beans with beans, soup with soup etc

3).What are you wearing today?
Big comfy brown maternity trousers, strappy pink with white spots top and matching pink flip flops (Oh and a big pair of ‘apple catchers’ knickers)

4).Whats for dinner?
Spaghetti Bolagnaise with tear and share bread

5).What would you eat for your last meal?
Mmmmmmmmm the biggest bar of Galaxy you can buy!

6).What was the last thing you bought?
Ermmmmmm…. LOL Breast feeding gel pads (can be warmed to stimulate milk flow or chilled to cool down sore boobs! (you did ask!)

7).What are you listening to right now?
Nik asking Max what dvd he wants to watch.

8).What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
Not a great fan of ice cream but I do love mint Feasts.

9).What do you think of the person who tagged you?
PMSL Kerrie makes me laugh, I think she s a nymphomaniac, a shopaholic and a truly fantastic individual!

10).If you could have a house totally paid for where would it be?
Abersoch in Wales as near to a slipway as possible or preferably with its own private one.

11).If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour where would it be?
Inside my sons (Jakes) head to try and understand him better.

12).Which language do you want to learn?
Welsh, so I can understand what the locals say when we’re on holiday (cos I’m sure they talk about you while your there next to them) and also because my mums friend Ann (she makes fantastic apple pie, by the way) is Welsh and i love to hear her speak the language and how she'll be speaking it and then there is the odd english word dropped in because there isn't a word for it in welsh.

13).What"s your favourite quote?
Reach for the moon, even if you miss you’ll land amongst the stars :O)

14).What is your favourite colour?
All shades of blue

15).What is your favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe?
I don’t have a favourite, I’m not a dressy up type of person (I wish I could say a wedding dress though but still not got one yet).

16).What is your dream job.
I’d love to be a midwife.

17).What is your worst habit?
Tidying up after everyone and moaning about it.

18).Do you admire anyones style?
I always think Myleene Klass looks fantastic in anything she wears.

19).Describe your personal style?
Casual and comfy.

20).What are your favourite movies?
Deuce Bigalow Male Gigalo, Practical Magic, Braveheart, Rob Roy, erm…..I have loads.

21).What is your favourite fruit.
Melons and pineapples.

22).What inspires you?
Confident and happy people who are comfortable in their own skin.

23).Your favourite book.
Any Harlan Coben, James Patterson or Patricia Cornwell novels.

24).Do you collect anything.
Dust? Oh…….. and kids LOL

25).What is your favourite smell,Fresh coffee and baking bread

Whats the verdict? Am i mad, sane or totally weird?

2 comments:

Vanda said...

ROFL, I love your answers they're brill. She tagged me too so I'll have to get cracking with it won't I :O) Still love ya xXx

Gemma said...

Hi Teresa,
Hope your ok. I've got a little present for you/Emily but I don't want to post it in case it breaks. If it's ok I will hand deliver it when I have my holiday in October.
Love to everybody. xxx