Thursday 18 December 2008

My Catch Up Blog

OMG I am getting so excited about Christmas this week. Only seven sleeps left!!!

I thought i would put a few photos on my blog because its ages since i have, so here is our Christmas tree.


Here is Max with Santa. I thought this year the photo would be better (no screaming child). After we had cleaned him up, dressed him in nice clothes etc. all our efforts were wasted when he fell flat on his face in the car park on the way. He bust his lip and grazed his head (he looked a right mess) but we still had to have the photo.



At least this year he did manage a smile, even if it was forced (but we did bribe him with 50p which he has in his hand for a ride on Bertie The Bus).


We have had some guests to stay for a week. Ann's dogs, Jack and Duke. They were no trouble but they did make the kitchen smelly and the floor hairy. If ever i say i want a dog, will someone please slap me! The favour will be returned though as Ann always has Boo dog if we go away anywhere so we didn't mind.

Here are some photos of our guests LOL (Jack is the black one and Duke is brown).




Here are the Three Amigos waiting for a biscuit LOL


1 comment:

Vanda said...

Aww it's great to see your photos and I'm so pleased the guests behaved themselves. I'm really excited about Christmas too or I will be tomorrow when I've finished work ;O) The tree looks lovely, does it still smell gorgeous? Look at Max with Santa with his poor lip. I hope it's all healed now. We've got such a lot to look forward too, Lisa & Liam come home tomorrow, Christmas Day a week today & then we have some very special guests of our own arriving a couple of days ater that :O) Love ya millions & squillions xXxXx