Saturday 6 December 2008

I'm Still Here!

OMG! I've not blogged for forever have i?

I've felt really tired and sick for the last week and haven't done anything with the computer. We have been having a nightmare with Max and his bedtime. We can't get him to sleep in the Thomas bed, he won't stay in his cot and keeps wanting to get in with us around 12-1am every morning. I can't sleep with him in our bed cos i've been having trouble sleeping too. I must get up ten times a night to use the loo and i can't seem to get comfy in bed no matter what position i sleep in and when Max is in its just an impossibility so, i've been sleeping on the sofa or on a mattress on the floor in Max's room.

So what have i been up to since i last blogged? Not much really. We fetched a Christmas tree yesterday from Sherwood Pines forrestry commission and we trimmed it up last night. It looks lovely and smells fantastic :O) I love the smell of pine trees. It was a fab smell to come downstairs to this morning.

Jake, Max and me went to the hairdressers this afternoon for a tidy up, Max having the most off. It was starting to get a nightmare to wash and comb so, i decided a good trim was the only answer. He actually sat still for Karen as she cut it, which was definately a first. He looks lovely now and was quite proud of himself for having it done.

Nik, Josh and Dan are off trialing tomorrow, They tell me its somewhere near Melton Mowbray. It'll be the first time Nik will have competed in his new trialer and Josh is gonna be his 'co-pilot'. I have packed them up a fab lunch to keep them going, so hopefully they will do well. Jake, Max and me arre staying at home. The weathers far too cold for us but we'll be keeping the home fire burning to warm them up when they get back LOL.

Jake has finally got an appointment through for the hospital. Its the 20th January, so not too long to wait. I have my scan booked for the 23rd December, and we all think its a girl this time because of how sick i'm feeling (never been this bad before) and everyone keeps saying its always bad when your having a girl so, i may have to ask the sex when i go for it LOL Its still undecided but i think i might :O) I can't stop eating clementines at the moment. Its the only thing i'm craving. I still can't eat puddings, cakes and sweets which is a bit of a bugger cos i've made a Christmas cake this year and i don't fancy it at all. I really can't cook because everything smells so disgusting, its unbelievable. I can't eat my dinner most nights as it makes me heave. The only thing keeping me alive is salad sandwiches and clementines. Fingers crossed for it to pass soon.

I'm really missing IACGMOOH as tonight is the first night without it and i need my jungle fix. I was really happy with Joe winning and i think i predicted it at the very beginning. I got to like Martina, which i never though i would and George kept making me smile. I don't think that man has a bad bone in his body. He always seemed calm and got along with everyone (good or bad) in the jungle, and for 70 something he did fantastic in his last two trials.

Gonna go to bed now and try and get a couple of hours before Max decides its time to create havoc. Night night xxx

1 comment:

Vanda said...

Aww poor you. Sending you lots of hugs xXx