Sunday 15 March 2009

Look What We've Been Up To!

Thought i'd better update my blog. We have been so busy over the last two weeks. Here's what we've been up to.....



Max has been so busy with his Play Dough octopus



.....and Fuzzy Felts




I've been knitting girly stuff!!








We've had to have the septic tank emptied euwwww! I always hide when they come cos i don't want to talk to people who suck all our *pulls face* poop up and take it away on their lorry!!!




Daniel's made a brilliant window frame at college.



We have redecorated our bedroom. This included laying a new floor, buying a double sliding wardrobe, bed frame, two chests of drawers, curtains and duvet sets. Poor Nik's still in shock over how much it all cost him LOL!









We've tiled the kitchen but it still needs grouting.











and finally....we've decorated the living room and bought some new furniture!!! Not a bad job for two weeks! Nik's turned into Cooperman!!









1 comment:

Vanda said...

Hello sweetie pie *waves*,

WOW!!! I think your bedroom looks GORGEOUS, I love it, and I'm so pleased for you now that it's finished :O)

The kitchen looks fantastic & your living room is fabulous. I love all the cupboards, it's completely changed the look of it hasn't it. I think I need you to come down and do some interior design for us. We can get the work done but are a bit rubbish at making it all look good lol. Tell Nik well done, he's done a cracking job.

Has Daniel really made that window? OMG he is going to make a fab carpenter, tell him well done, keep up the good work.

Hope Josh & Jake are OK too :O)

Aww Max always looks so happy doesn't he. I'm really pleased he likes playdoh. Tell him I like playing with it too he, he.

16 weeks left OMG, where has all that time gone? Hope you're looking after yourself and I'm sending big hugs from me to you. I adore those little coats & hats you've knitted, they are soooo beautiful.

It's such a lovely feeling when the baby moves about, very comforting, until you come to go to sleep :O) Can you ask Nik to take some photos of your bump so we can see how much you've grown?

I wish I could come round to see you, it's a flippin pain living so far away *tuts*.

Yes we are very very excited about our holiday, we haven't seen the temperature drop below 28o yet, even at night time so it's going to be hot, hot, hot :O)

Give everyone my love & extra special hugs & kisses for you xXx