Monday 30 March 2009

Pregnancy Questions & Answers

Pregnancy questions and answers taken from www.paidtoshop.co.uk posted by Waterfall

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes university.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she'sborderline irrational.
A: So what's your question?

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labour, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labour?
A: Not unless the word "divorce" means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby's nappy very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and actnormal again?
A: When the kids are in university.

1 comment:

Vanda said...

He, he love those Q&A's :O) How true are they! Hope you're all OK. I have posted Nik's birthday pressie off today but was in such a rush (as I had to get to work) I forgot to check if I'd written in his card ~ doh! I'm 95% sure I have as I did a massive card shop and wrote in them all (I think). I just picked it up out of the drawer and put it with his birthday stuff. PMG I'm so sorry if there is no writting in it.

Just had a thought, if it is blank you could tell him I used invisible ink lol. What the hell am I like? Sorry xxx

I can't believe we fly on Sunday!! I will soak up some sunshine for you. Mind you the weather's been so glorious these last few days you won't need me too.

I'm not sure they do postcards, they haven't even got TV ;O) I think it's very basic, definitely a 'Robinson Crusoe' type holiday. As long as there's a matress to sleep on I'll be fine.

Love you lots, have a lovely Easter and I'll speak to you when we get home xXx