Tuesday 21 April 2009

My Tummy Today!

Ok, I thought i'd be brave and post a tummy photo, taken today (God! I must be bored!)




Where did my feet go?
This is all i see when i look down at the floor!


My Bola Chime neckalace came today, this is what it looks like.
It make a little chiming noise when i walk/move. I feel a bit like a kitten with a bell collar on LOL
Max loves playing with it when we have a cuddle *tuts*




Now for the good news (well it is for Nik and I) Max has been sleeping in his Thomas bed for one whole and totally fantastic week!!!!!!!!!!! No more sleeping on the edge of the bed for us while Max takes up the majority of the middle (its been like sleeping with a windmill, with his flapping arms and legs at night). Now we have a kingsized bed all to ourselves and its total heaven :O)
I even get to have a back rub and a cuddle before i go to sleep. I do have to get up a couple of times in the night to tuck him in when he shouts me, but he doesn't cry and is soon settled again. He's even started going to bed earlier at 7pm so i get to have a bit of quality time with Nik, which is lovely.
Right, i'm off to cook tea. I have made a cheese, bacon, pototo and onion pie mmmm.... so all i have to do is bung it in the oven :O)
Oh speaking of food, my lastest cravings are salad boxes (includes tuna pasta) from a fab little shop in Bolsover, peach and apricot Muller corners, chicken korma, fresh crusty bread and strawberry jam, lovehearts, marmalade, rice krispies and haribo sweets LOL
God help my waistline!!!
Bye for now *waves*

2 comments:

Vanda said...

Hi sweetie {waves}

Yes we're home :O)
Have just caught up with your blog, well done for getting Max in his Thomas bed. It must be great to sleep with just Nik again. I can't believe you've only got 74 days left to go (less the days since you wrote your blog lol). Love the idea of the necklace, I'd never heard of them.

Love all your cravings, especially the love hearts :O)

Love all your photos especially of Josh trialling. It looks as if he has a fab time.

Hope Dan & Jake are OK too x

Look at Max in his fireman costume lol. He is so adorable isn't he.

I'm so pleased Nik liked his birthday pressent. Give him a kiss from me.

Back to work today(I'd rather be on the beach with Andrew & Elena *tuts*) I'll try and do an installment everyday from our holls. We had an amazing time, a real Robinson Crusoe experience but without the hardships of finding your own food or making your own bed lol.

Hope you're OK too and looking after yourself as well as everybody else. Your bump looks amazing, it's unbelievable that you're cooking a little girl isn't it, I'm so excited for you xXx

Love you lots & missed you loads
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Hi Tereasa I think your belly looks great.xxx Your necklace reminds me of the magic bell from polar express.