Friday 10 July 2009

Another False Alarm :O(

I am so fed up today :O(

I started having pains last night. They started at 20 minutes apart and built up to 7 minutes apart. We got out of bed, i had a shower and got dressed. Nik had a cup of tea and i announced to everyone on Facebook/PTS that i was gonna call the hospital! Now i feel so stupid cos the pains started slowing down to 10 mins, then 15 mins, then 20 mins and then stopped at 4am so we both went back to bed.

I have just tried to phone the midwife at the surgery to see if she could call and check me over but have been informed shes on holiday! and i don't wanna call the hospital cos they might want to keep me in till my till my inducing date and what would i do with Max if they did that?

So i'm really upset and disappointed today :o( and just wanna cry.

So near, yet so far. I'm not telling anyone the next time cos i couldn't bear to go through this again if i'm wrong.

2 comments:

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Ah I am so sorry don't cry I am sure she won't be long

Vanda said...

Aww you poor thing {{{hugs}}} don't worry, I told you girls are like that. It's a sign of things to come ;O) Sorry I wasn't around yesterday but work was manic and by 8pm I'd had enough. You can always phone me though if you feel like that hun :O(

How ya feelin today? Love ya loads & loads xXx