Saturday 11 July 2009

I'm Officially in Labour!!!

My waters have broken, i'm 3cms dilated and have had a show. I am having erratic contractions and have been to hospital. The hospital wanted to admit me to the labour ward but i begged to be let home as we were bored to death in there and at least at home we can get some sleep/rest and go back when i can no longer cope at home. We only live 10 minutes away so its not far to go. It was just so boring in there and i was progressing so slowly that it looks unlikely that she'll be born before morning.

Will update blog as soon as i have any news :O)

4 comments:

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Horrayxxx

Vanda said...

How exciting *grin* I hope you're OK honey, wish I was there :O) Keep us updated won't you xXx

Vanda said...

Congratulations honey love ya loads & loads xXx

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Vanda told me she is here. Many congratulations xx