Saturday 4 July 2009

Today was supposed to be THE day!

Just a quick update.....

Today is my official due date and i have watched it come and go with no signs of my baby. Everything it stretched to the max and i'm so uncomfortable, especially in this heat. Bed time is the worst as i can't find a comfy position and its just to hot to sleep when i do.

I have tried walking, a hot curry, raspberry leaf tea, fresh pineapple and nookie but nothing is moving her! *TUTS* I guess shes just not cooked yet!

I have an antenatal appointment on Tuesday, to arrange a date to be induced if i go over much more. Fingers crossed i won't need to go to it though.

Hopefully the next time i blog it will be with baby news and photos.

1 comment:

Vanda said...

Elena was 2 weeks late so I wouldn't worry too much, just enjoy the peace & quiet :O) Love ya xXx