Sunday 30 November 2008

Timmy Mallets Gone!!!

Yeay! Timmy Mallets got the boot!!! and about flippin time too. What a totally annoying man. He was cheating at the end because he was losing and he tried to distract Brian by squeezing and pinching his arm while they were eating worms!! Dirty little cheat! Good riddence.

The postman came to my house yesterday and delivered me a package from my bestest friend in the whole world! Vanda :O) Thank you Vanda (and Elena for choosing it) It contained a 3 pack of baby bibs that were absolutely gorgeous. Thank you from Peanut LOL It also had some 5p off a litre of fuel for Tesco stations which always comes in very handy. Thanks for thinking of me.

1 comment:

Vanda said...

I'm so pleased you liked your little package :O) I hope it cheered you up a bit xXx

I didn't want Timmy Mallett to go, I can't stand Brian. I didn't like Brian right from the beginning but then I thought I'd give him a chance. I was right, i really don't like him. He reminds me of one of the blokes in sales office at work who is a complete idiot. He was an inspector in the police force which I still can't believe. I call him Inspector Cluesoe rofl. They must all be the same.

I'm still really enjoying watching it much to Andrew's disgust lol.

Love you lots xXx