Saturday 21 February 2009

My Birthday

It was my birthday yesterday, and i had some lovely things. Mark & Beverley gave me some beautiful flowers. Vanda, Andrew and the girls bought me a baby names book and a gorgeous necklace (Thankyou Vanda :O) and Nik bought me 2 x 2gb memory cards for my camera, the Rhianna cd, some berry body scrub and body butter (it smells nice enough to eat) and has paid for the police records for my great grandfathers brother, Agur Abner Hndley (he was a policeman not a criminal, before you ask LOL). Here are photos of some of them.





Ok, i'm off to get ready now cos we are off out tonight. Its the Peak and Dukeries Annual Dinner (Landrover club do) so i've got to try and make myself look beautiful (argh!) I'll probably look like a well dressed whale! Nik on the other hand, always looks fantastic when he's wearing a suit.
Bye for now *waves*

1 comment:

Vanda said...

Have a fab time at the duck do, I'm sure you'll look radiant :O)

I like Rihanna's 'Take a Bow' & that berry stuff sounds gorgeous, but maybe not a good idea to eat it in your condition ;O)

Love you lots xXx