Saturday 28 February 2009

Stop Bugging Me!


GrannyPants came up to see us yesterday and bought Max a present, It was an insect sticker book!!! We had loads of fun with it. Have a look...............
Max Grows a mustache
Nik's caterpillar eyebrows


Watch out Max!
There's a big hairy spider on your nose!




Muahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thanks for my present GrannyPants!




The postman came today and bought us a parcel, It was from my bestest friend in the whole world, Vanda! It had some Mr Men cookie cutters and three beautiful pink babygrows in it. Thank you so much for thinking about us :O) So we put them straight to use in the kitchen. Here are some photos of Max making ginger Mr Men.




This one looks a bit camp LOL


Look at the concentration



The finished result, and Mmmm......they're delicious!

Here is a photo of the beautiful babygrows, aren't they just lovely, Thank you very much :O)




Ok, i'm off to have a shower. Bye for now *waves*

2 comments:

Vanda said...

You're more than welcome honeybunch.

I'm so glad he liked them. Those photos of Max are just priceless, especially in his pinny :O) I might have to pinch a couple of them for my blog ~ hope you don't mind.

I didn't realise he was so good at icing ... amazing! I hope he enjoyed eating them too.

Have a fabby weekend, love you all lots xXxXx

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Those photos are really great. I especailly love the caterpiller tash