Tuesday 10 February 2009

Oxcroft Igloo man






Here is Jake's great building project which Max seems to fit into perfectly! Don't you think he did a great job? Its quite big and took hours to make (poor lads hands were blue when he finally came inside). Max loves it and i couldn't get him out of it. The local rabbits and pheasants must like it too cos there were footprints all round it LOL. Maybe they all huddled up together for the night when the snow was coming down fast?
Max made us both laugh this morning when he woke up (in our bed as usual) He said ...
'Mummy! The sun is shining and the birds are singing, Lets get up!' ROFLMAO Sometimes it makes me wonder how flippin old he is cos he's definately not 2 in the head!
We went to Ikea at the weekend and he finally (and off his own bat) went to play with the other kids in the restaurant play area. He kept introducing himself like this....
'Hello, My name is Max, Whats your name?' by the end of our breakfast he had made 2 nice playmates called Alex and Theo. It was lovely to see him interacting with children his own age as prior to this he prefered adults and looked at anyone as small as him with a puzzled expression and didn't really wanna know. I'm starting to think he'll be ok at nursery now when the time comes :O)
I'm still having trouble picking baby names :O( At the moment i like
Freya, Seth
Alexa, Noah
Milly, Finley
Evie, Lex
Kiri, Finn
Please, help! i'm really struggling. I've always had a name pick by now (20 weeks). I'm half way there only 20 more weeks to go. So, look at credits on tv, names in magazines, newspapers, books, anything. I want something not too common but not 'Way Out There' if you know what i mean. I don't wanna call it Apple, Orange or Melon, Luna, Zowie, Seraphina or god knows what other silly names people call their kids nowdays.
So suggestions please :O) Oh and remember it has to be three names. I already have.....
Daniel Adam Roy
Joshua Graham Lee
Jacob Symon Alexander
Max David Harry
Gonna go clean the house now *sighs* Bye for now......Toodle Pip!

2 comments:

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Hi Teresa, excited to see you have read my blog! My favourite name has always been Romana. I don't know if that helps.

Vanda said...

Aww look you got a comment from Kerri :O) She's brill just like you X

Right, apart from Seth & Lex, I like all those names ~ does that help? Lex reminds me of the horrible man in superman Lex Luther & Seth is some old bloke off the soap operas isn't he??? lol.

Tell Jake I LOVE his igloo, I think he did an amazing job :O)

Right off to the doctors now for some wonderfully delightful holiday jabs - I can't wait !!!