Sunday 8 February 2009

Sledging!!

Oh, what fun we've been having in the snow!














We have been loving all our snow and have been having great fun in it. We went to Bolsover to use the sledge and Max thought it was Grrr-eat!





Jake has been very busy with his igloo and here he is posing with Max in it. I will have to get another photo of it because it now comes complete with a roof!!
Nik has become addicted to Ebay!! OMG! he is turning into a NetNerd!! I can't get on my blinkin laptop anymore *TUTS* and i keep trying to find all my Hindley's.
I had a lovely message from my bestest friend in the whole world (Vanda). It went like this -
Did Silas marry Ellen Cook? [Yes] Were his parents Thomas Hindley born 1827 & Barbara Ditchfield born 1829 & died 1905? [Yes] Did Eubulus Hindley (born 1858) marry Eugenie Clarke (born 1863) & have a daughter Barbara (born 1889)? [Yes] Did Keren Happuch Hindley (born 1863) marry James Dunkeld (born 1859 & died 1948)? [Yes] Did Julius Augustus Hindley (born 1861) marry Ellen Valentine (born 1859) [Yes] Did Cleophas Hindley (born 1858) die in 1861? [Yes] Are we talking about the same Hindley's [Definately] ;O)
Thank you so very much for taking the time to look them up for me. I did already have the information but it did give me the ''Warm fuzzies'' to know you took the time to search them out for me :O) Thank you.
I do have them on most census's but i have a few missing, i've tried searches but with no luck (I know they aren't dead). The ones i am missing are -
1901 census for Thomas Hindley - 74 (I have found his wife Barbara but he's not with her) Last living in Culcheth
1901 census for Silas Hindley - 48 Last found living in Pennington
1911 census for Silas Hindley - 58 last found living in Pennington
1891 Keren Happuch Dunkeld - 28 Last living in Bedford but i know she moved to Lancaster after she got married.
1881 Lewis Hindley - 14 Last living in Culcheth
1891 Lewis Hindley - 24 Last living in Culcheth
Dunno where they are, but they are definately hiding somewhere. I'll have to keep searching.
Anyway thats all for now, will update again soon.....Bye *waves*






2 comments:

Vanda said...

Ooooo we are sooo envious of all the snow. It's been sunny today with not even a glimpse of a snowflake :O( Elena's dying to make more than an 8" snowman lol.

I'm so pleased you managed to find most of your Hindley's :O) I've got another funny name to add to our list ~ Emmanuel Taylor! Who the heck would give there children name's like that??? Don't get any ideas will you lol.

Have you thought of any more names yet or are you going to wait until after your scan?

Love you loads xXx

Vanda said...

I have looked on genes reunited thank you xXx

The man who left me a message (Craig Horrocks) is the great grandson of my granny Shirts brother so we share great great grand parents ~ how cool is that :O) Just hope he has some photos (fingers crossed). He had also found mine & Chris's Horrocks Hunter blog.

Hope you're OK love you lots too xXx