Wednesday 15 October 2008

Even more photos.....











These photos are especially for my bestest friend, Vanda, who is probably still laughing at me LOL :oD We are now on our way home but don't know where we are, I can see signs to turn off motorway for Old'ham' (thats what the Gammon glitch would be now if you've still got some left in your freezer! PMSL



I must have known the word today at HSMSHS would be 'stripes' because both Max and I are wearing t-shirts with stripes on them!! Oh and for all the safety concious people who may read my blog, the photo of Max was taken when the car was parked LOL




Can't believe Vanda hasn't got a photo of a barcode on her blog, as they are a hobbies of ours (he-he) It was on max's Chocolate animal biscuits. There was even a stripey tiger on the front of the bag!!!

1 comment:

Vanda said...

Still ROFL!! I LOVE your photos they are fab!! My favourite has to be the one of Max with the reflection of you taking the photograph in the mirror. Very Arty :O) Love the barcode & doh to me for not thinking of that. xXx