Saturday 4 October 2008

Saturday 4th October 2008

Today was a fun day. We took my mum to Tesco's for a new digital tv. My mum is 72 and struggles to understand new technology but has finally realised that she needs to buy a new tv for when we change over to digital. She needed a tv that was digital and has Freeview and a dvd player built in. We asked a man over to help us but as he was talking to us i could see all the info was going straight over my mums head. Eventually we picked one and paid for it. While we were there we had a look around the clothing. I spotted a winter coat that i liked and mum told me to get it and she would buy it me for Christmas (How lucky am I?) Well i did really well because the coats were on offer £10 off and i had a 500 club card points coupon (£20 in deals!!) oh and i also got the points off the tv too!!
On the way home we called in at the local newsagents and picked up a copy of Land Rover Enthusiast (Josh my No. 2 son has his photograph in it!! He is driving our friends V8 trialer in a Tyro competition which he came 2nd in!! Well done Josh!!
Then, tonight we paid another visit to Mr T's. I saw a really lovely pair of jeans and Jake saw a black jacket he liked so off i went to the till with them and a handful of money off coupons and got the bill down from £50 to £8 What a bargain!!



Here is Jake modelling his new jacket when we got home.

1 comment:

Vanda said...

Wow well done you for all your bargains & points {grin}
Tell Josh well done for getting a mention in the magazine ~ I'll get his autograph in a few weeks lol.