Wednesday 8 October 2008

Oooh... just remembered that i didn't do a blog for yesterday. Nothing really interesting happened apart from going to Mr T's to stock the cupboards up.

Today has been a baking day. I got up really early to lovely sunshine! It always makes me want to clean house when its sunny (maybe cos it shows up all the muck and dust). Anyway i cleaned up and then started on the baking. I have made a chocolate cake with chocolate fudge topping and butter cream filling, apple cake (mmmm... scrummy!) chocolate chip muffins, granny buns (iced cupcakes to everyone else) and gingerbread people. Well i'm afraid i got a bit artistic when cutting them out. I made a GingerVanda (complete with glasses and curly hair) and a rather rude gingerbread man who seems to have stripped off in my oven!!! *TUTS*

I gave my bestest friend, Vanda a ring today. I just love talking to her shes so lovely. I read her blog and i thought she sounded a bit 'down' so i rang her up and told her that i loved her and we had a nice chat. Can't wait to see her when she comes to stay at the end of the month with her fab hubby Andrew and two of her gorgeous daughters. Thing is, when i see her i don't wanna leave her or let her go home. I think thats what makes our friendship so special. Maybe she'd get sick of me if we saw each other 24/7 LOL. Love ya tons, Vanda!

Got the tea in the oven now. We are having a salmon fillet with a jacket potato and salad with a raspberry cheesecake for pud!! OOhhh i'm starving. After tea i'm gonna put my feet up for a well deserved rest and a spot of telly watching.

1 comment:

Vanda said...

Aww love you tonnes too sweetie ~ MWAH xxx ROFL at the Gingerbread Vanda. Your cakes sound sooooo scrummy. Hope you enjoy your telly viewing :O) hugs ~ Vanda xXx