Monday 13 October 2008


We eventually got to QMC hospital and blow me if they hadn't shut down the flippin multi storey carpark!!!! We did 3 laps round the whole hospital which is absolutely massive because its a teaching hospital (no Vanda i didn't see anyone who looked like Dr. Gregory House LOL) finally we had to ask someone where to park as time was ticking on. We parked the car and had to walk across a bridge over a river and as i looked over to the bank to show Max the ducks, what

did we see? A cheeky heron waiting for its lunch to swim by! Take a look at my photo, i think you'll have to zoom in a bit to see him (centre of shot).

We got into the waiting room at 2.30pm (my appointment was for 3pm) and she didnt call us in till 5pm (thats why i really didn't wanna take Max cos its such hard work keeping a 2.5 year happy for such a long time, bless him though, cos he was that bored he fell asleep. I finally had my check up and i told her i was having headaches and all the usual blurb and she had a feel round and asked me about a lump thats grown on the side of my head near where the arms of my glasses are and some other stuff and then she decided i need a MRI scan to check if its started to grow again so, that means another trip back that i could really do without! Then on the way home we got stuck in rush hour traffic and it was quite late when we got home and i still had to make some tea for us arghhhhhhhhhh what a day!

But on the good side i did have a text message from Vanda saying that Postman Pat had delivered her a rude gingerbread man and that made me smile.

1 comment:

Vanda said...

Huh, I was going to offer to come with you but if House isn't there!!!

Aww bless ya, what a pain in the bum having to go again for an MRI ~ are you sure it isn't Lupus lol. Oh yeah, House says it's never Lupus.

Best go for the MRI then, I'm sure that's what he would suggest. Now if you go and he IS there I'm going to sulk!

{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}