Thursday 16 October 2008

Todays word is 'Hold'











I hope you like my interpretations of 'hold' (from HSMSHS).....ROFLMAO how rude am i? I must be getting brave in me old age, i must admit i am quite impressed with the outcome! but Nik does seem to have a bigger cleavage than me which is slightly worrying LOL

Not really done anything super interesting today, just cleaned, cooked and went to Mr T's. Was really upset to find that the Mansfield stores have changed their MOC policy again :O( The latest in their many rules are ONLY 5 MOCS ALLOWED PER TRANSACTION!!!!!!! I went armed with £26 pounds worth and was only able to use £9 worth (one of them was for a £6 airfreshner). I did manage to pick up 2 pairs of trousers for myself reduced from £10 to £6 and a pair of slippers too. Max got a toy car so, that was both of us happy LOL

The day was going ok till Jake came home and laughingly announced that he doesn't wanna eat meat anymore but, did not give us a reason as to why. I already cook at least 3 different dinners at teatime so i wasn't well pleased. Then he managed to rip the bin bag on the way out of the front door, dropping cottage cheese all over the place. All was well after that until i shouted everyone for their tea. Jake asked what had i done for him (oh god! i really can't explain the tone he asked in) and i immediately saw red. I said sweet 'n' sour chicken and boiled rice. He went on to say he didn't want to eat meat and that he'd just have rice, so i told him to eat it or lose the internet. He chose to lose the internet and is now making our lives a misery. I think he may even be on a food strike, but i am totally sick of him and his stinking attitude so i am not pandering to his latest whim or the fact that he loves to try and make my life difficult at every turn. Anyway enough said, rant over LOL I keep smiling.

We have been looking in to getting a new internet connection/provider and God is it a flippin minefield. I have some compare printouts that i got from the internet and i'm still no wiser arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I didn't realise there was so many different download speeds and limits. I think i'm gonna have to give the man who fixed my laptop in the summer a call cos i seriously don't get it at all (must be me age).
I think Nik's a bit miffed cos the Vanquish recovery has been cancelled, and he was looking forward to it, i think. So sorry Andrew, no photos of James Bonds car for me blog :O( The man went yesterday to fetch it himself.

3 comments:

Vanda said...

ROFPMSL OMG how brave are you. There would be no way on earth I could get Andrew to pose like that. I would though lol. I LOVE all your photos they are fab.

*tuts* at Jake, just when I thought things were getting better for you. {{{{{hugs}}}}} What can you do apart from keep smiling? Hopefully in a few years time when he's no longer a teenager, you can read all this back to him & make him cringe ;O) Poor you, I'll give you a big hug soon MWAH :O)

Oh Nik, fancy not being able to pick up the Vanquish ~ had it Vanished! lol (That's a terrible pun isn't it ~ sorry) it's late & I'm tired hehe.

Love you tonnes xXx

Vanda said...

Don't know if this helps???

Both Lisa & Liam said they thought the Tiscali broadband was the best deal. Not only do you get a free router (which usually costs a fortune) tiscali has an no download limit which is what you need. Liam said you need the minimum of 8mgs. If you get broadband with more mgs it doesn't necessarily mean it will be any better becasue they say 'up to so many mgs' which is their get out clause *tuts*

So all you need is aconnection & a wireless router & your away. If you decide to get it before we come, we can help you set it up :O)

Still love you tonnes xXx

Hazel said...

Lol!! such good interpretations of hold!