Monday 13 October 2008


Today was a rubbish day, in terms of the fun content it contained. We were supposed to be getting mum to babysit Max while Nik took me to QMC hospital for my yearly check up on my eyes. For anyone who is interested and doesn't know the story i have a benign tumour behind my right eye which makes my eye stick out more than the other one, gives me headaches and is generally a big pain in the bum. The docs can remove some of it and have done so in the past but cannot remove it all because it grows round my optic nerve. Thing is, the blinkin thing keeps growing back *tuts* So anyway, back to my story (thats if you haven't nodded of already LOL) Mum was gonna have Max and Dan was gonna bring Jake home from school on his way home from work. One problem though, Dan's car still isn't back from having its oil leak repaired so we had to have a re-think. We took Max with us and granny fetched the lads back home. So off we set, stopping at MacDonalds for a Happy Meal on the way. Here is Max eating it en-route. Deffinately fast food if your eating it on the M1!! PMSL We went via Ikea cos my lovely Nik wanted to get me a cupboard to go under my new computer desk (aren't i lucky?) So while we were there we just had to have dinner, Mmmmm yummy meatballs and chips with gravy and lingonberry sauce.

1 comment:

Vanda said...

Aww these are the days when I wished I lived a bit closer so I could have helped out :O( This is a great big hug from me to you {{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}