Thursday 27 November 2008

A Bit Better Day

I have felt a bit better today. Maybe its the combination of being busy and out of the house?
I got up early cos i had to take Dan to college and Josh to the dentist for a filling. Josh had his filling without an injection, brave or what? Then we went to Asda for a spot of Christmas shopping and i managed to get a few bits as well as Laurence and Edwards Christmas pressies.

We called at the bakers and bought a sandwich for Nik, who was working at Papplewick on some farm machinery. When we got there Max got all excited about the John Deere tractors and combine harvester. So, John took him a ride in the biggest tractor and Max was in his element. He looked so happy sat with John as he drove round the farm LOL Definately a tractor driver in the making!

After tea tonight Dan nipped out to MacDonalds and bought us all a Quality Street Flurry. I didn't eat all mine but what i had was lovely.

Now i'm sat watching my favourite....IACGMOOH....bliss!

2 comments:

Vanda said...

I'm so pleased you've felt a bit better today x Max sounds like he had loads of fun bless him. OMG how brave was Josh!

Give everyone my love xXxXx

Vanda said...

Hi Honey :O)

I usually keep the originall CC vouchers until I've used the deal and then I throw them away. I don't think you need to keep them but you never know what you might need if something goes wrong lol.

My 25 words ...
A small friendly holiday park with clubhouse and outdoor heated pool. Within walking distance of glorious beaches & country trails. Easily accessible by public transport.

So, would you book? lol xXx