Sunday 2 November 2008

Hooray! We've gone wireless!!!

At last we've got rid of the useless dongle and gone wireless, thanks goes to my bezzie mate Andrew who set it all up for us (even though he was on holiday) and got it all working wonderfully. I should now be able to upload some photo and join in with HSMSHS.

Its been a bit of a sad day at our house because today was they day our lovely visitors went back home :O( My bestest friend in the whole world (Vanda) her fabulous hubby (Andrew) and two of their gorgeous daughters (Gemma & Elena) have been staying with us since Wednesday and we have had a great time together.

We went to Creswell Crags on Wednesday and had a lovely walk around the lake. Here's Max wearing his new winter hat.

On Thursday we went to Meadowhall and shopped till we dropped. I don't think our visitors could get over the shock of how many shops there were (they live a sheltered life on the IOW), and we tried to go in as many as possible. Max was such a good little boy for us so he got a few treats from Boots and ELC.

Friday (Halloween) morning was spent in Ikea in Nottingham. Vanda, Andrew and Elena had been before but Gemma was an Ikea virgin so we broke her in gently by taking her for a fry-up breakfast in the restaurant. When we had filled our tummies we went on a rat hunt around the store, stopping for photos along the way.

Nik as Mickey Mouse

Max in the trolley


Me, Max and Elena
Andrew relaxing

ElenaThen we had a bit of a halloween party and did some apple bobbing!

Nik

Josh & Max

Saturday was a visit to Hardwick Hall and a trip to the cinema to see James Bond's Quantum of Solace, which was fantastic!

The Gang!

Vanda

I love this photo of Vanda, smiling, happy wearing more layers than an onion and with her camera in her hand. MY BEST FRIEND! Love ya lots sweetie xxxxx

So thats what we've been upto, since my last post. We all had a great time :O)

2 comments:

Vanda said...

I'm really upset, I'm crying, I miss you & I want to come back :O)

Thank you so much for having us, we had a brilliant time & didn't want to leave. Love you lots honey xXx

Vanda said...

Hello, how are you? Hope Max is a bit happier now :O) I'm so pleased you've been able to watch House, can't wait till you've caught up. It's a new episode tomorrow so I'll be up early lol. Well, not to early cos it's my day off he, he. Love ya lots & lots xXx