Friday 14 November 2008

Here I Am!

Ok, back by popular request! ;O)

Sorry i haven't bloggled for a while but, to be honest, nothing interesting has happened. I didn't wanna bore the pants off you LOL

I have been to Shirebrook today to pay some cheques into the bank. One was for Daniel (his wages are paid monthly by cheque) and the other was for Max which was a kind donation of £100 from grandad that was given to him as a present last weekend.

We had a walk round the market and then called in to the bun shop for a cake. I got into the queue and the next time i looked up Nik was flirting with one of the girls behind the counter. I call him the Kroeneburg 1664 man (cos he'll flirt with anything in a skirt from ages 16-64) but i never mind cos i know its just 'him' and today he did really well cos, every woman love a man with a little one (ooh that sounds rude, i mean't to say little child) at the end of our trip to the bun shop she'd given him a free dinosaur biscuit for Max and 3 smartie cookies. All i had to pay for was a few teacakes and 3 sausage rolls!!

The postman has been to my bestest friends house and delivered my little present. I couldn't believe it actually got there today because i didn't post it till 4pm last night so it reached her in record speed. Maybe its cos i put two first class stamps on it (it got there twice as fast) because i thought it was quite heavy and i couldn't be bothered to queue up and have it weighed. Anyway I'm glad it made you smile :O)

2 comments:

Vanda said...

Thank you for the lovely gift. Just to know you were thinking of me is enough MWAH xXx I don't want anything to happen to the men but the thought of growing old with my best mate doesn't seem as daunting as growing old & having to live on my own. We could sit reading our blogs to each other & laughing at the stuff we got up to he, he!

What is Nik like lol. He did a great job though getting some free stuff for you :O)

How lovely of Max's Grandad to give him some money. It makes you feel really special when things like that happen doesn't it. Give him a big kiss from me won't you (Max, not his grandad lol).

You never bore the pants off me so keep blogging, I really miss it when you're not there.

Love you loads, I always wanted a sister to share stuff with but you are even more than I could ever have wished for :O) xXxXx

Vanda said...

Ooo just seen this on PTS thought you might be interested http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/
It's £5 off wys £30 in Tesco in tomorrows paper :O) Happy shopping ~ still loving ya tonnes xXxXx