Saturday 8 November 2008

Lazy Day

Had a lovely lazy day today.

Had a lay-in till 9.30! OMG! and then just rattled around the house doing bits and bobs. I don't know about everyone else but these dark nights make me really lazy. My energy levels have dropped so low i think i should probably hibernate till spring PMSL. All i wanna do is sit in front of the fire eating junk food. I'm so tired i think i could quite easily fall asleep on a washing line in a hurricane. I'm not moaning, honestly but the dark nights seem to go on forever and the light ones come and go so fast, that if you blink you've missed them. Maybe i should invest in one of those happy light thingies LOL

We have just been out to get supplies from Tesco, we did it in 2 shops to maximise our coupons. I managed to get a pair of jogging bottoms reduced from £10 to £4 and a pair of black trousers for myself. I also picked up 2 Christmas pressies for Max. A Mack lorry from Disney's Cars and a numbers puzzle. The puzzle was only £4 and the lorry was reduced to £7.49. I had seen this in meadowhall last week and it was £15, so it was a real bargain today. It was a toy he's asked Santa to get him too, so everyones happy. Here they are.

Ok i'm off now to make tea. Its shepherds pie (idea was stolen from my phone call to Vanda last night)and i'm starving.

1 comment:

Vanda said...

Hello sweetie, I hate the dark nights too they're horrible aren't they. Perhaps it wouldn't be as bad if we had lovely sunny bright days to balance them out? Hibernation sounds fantastic :O)

Aww won't Max love his Christmas presents. He's that bit older this year so will understand it a lot more. It's fab to have little ones around at Christmas. They make it really special don't they.

I'll try & give you a ring tomorrow to see how everyone is :O) Love you as big as the Universe & miss you like mad xXx