Tuesday 25 November 2008

Its Getting Colder!

OMG! It just keeps getting colder. Its registering at 0c at the moment but i'm sure its colder than that.

Nik had gone to Nottingham and is there as i type. Daniel and Steve (his boss) have been fitting a kitchen over there and Steves car broke down on the way back. Nik has gone to trailer them in. Hope they're all ok and are keeping warm.

I booked my ticket today for the ferry to see my bestest friends for the new year. We are leaving on the 27th December and returning on the 2nd January (hope thats ok?) I looked on the ferry website and found the prices. £68 as a special or £125. I rang them up to check which fare it would be and told them i was paying with clubcard deals and they told me it had to be the £125.40 if it was going to be in deals! How mean is that? So, i've converted my deals and all i have to pay is £5.40!! So i'm a happy bunny :O)

1 comment:

Vanda said...

Hello my darling :O)

Hope you're not feeling too sick today. Of course it's OK to come from 27th Dec, you're more than welcome anytime :O) I can't wait to see you all, it will be like having 2 Christmas's, how cool is that :O)

What robbing baskets Wightlink are!! At least you got a ferry booked and you paid less than I could book it for so well done.

I'm so sorry you're freezing again today. Luckily it's been much milder here so I a hope it warms up a bit for you soon. Right, got to go (for now) it's teatime, the animals want feeding & we have to put our bed back in our room. Love ya lots xXx