Tuesday 18 November 2008

Jakes School Photo


Jake's school photo finally came and to his horror i'm posting it on here for the world to see (if they want to) He hates it but i think its quite good :O)



GET RID OF HIM!!!


I'm a celebrity wasn't as good tonight and i'm finding Robert Kilroy Silk extremely annoying. I don't know if its just clever editing to show him in a bad way or what but i had a bad feeling when i saw the first episode when they all met up in a hotel. When he introduced himself to Carly Zucker and asked her who she was, she replied 'I'm a personal trainer and fiancee to Joe Cole the football player', he stopped her in her tracks and said, 'Well we don't want to hear about that'. I was so annoyed for her. I know she's only a celebrity through her engagement (a wag as they call it) but i was disgusted at his rudeness which was so uncalled for. I definately want him to be the first one voted off.

We've had a lovely tea tonight. We had chicken salad wraps with sweet chilli sauce and chips. It was totally gorgeous. Its one of those meals that everyone eats (josh doesn't have the salad though) so made it an easy job for the chef (me) and hardly anything left, just a few bits of cucumber and a bit of tomato :O)

2 comments:

Vanda said...

Oooo the chicken salad wraps sound fab ~ yummy xXx

Jake's photo is brill, he's at that age isn't he :O)

Elena's fine about her tooth & I persuaded her if she let Mr L take it out (rather than the hospital) she would get £5.00 - Great minds hey :O)

I don't mind Mr Silks actually, the one who's getting on my nerves big time is the police man. I thinks he's horrible, thank God Boris Johnson was made Mayor of London & not him!! Esther is such a lovely person & Mr Zulu from Star Trek is so funny. I like the young lad who keeps having to do all the trials ~ he's your winner :O) Ant & Dec are the real stars though aren't they ~ they crack me up (I love corney jokes he, he).

Well, I'm off to bed now, got to get up tomorrow cos it's the new episode of House ~ yay!! (Vanda's now dancing round doing a jig, oh yes) ROFL.

Give everyone my love. Great to see you blogging ~ love it xXx

Vanda said...

Sorry, forgot to say, yes the Christmas cake is the one out of the bero book :O) Love ya xXx