Monday 17 November 2008

I'm Loving TV At The Moment

OMG! I'm loving I'm A Celebrity on ITV. I watch it every year and even though the celebrities go down a grade each year i still enjoy watching it. I'm just sat here wetting myself laughing at Joe Swash eating a crocodiles willy and testicles while crying, heaving and being sick! and his opponent Nicola Mclean eating kangaroo testicles. Totally fantastic!!! I couldn't do it but it does make great tv.

Joe Swash


Nicola Mclean



In the end Nicola (page 3 model) won by eating 3 crocodile eye balls, 5 live silk worms, 3 live crickets, a lizards foot and a kangaroo testicle. OMG how brave! Or stupid LOL


We went to McDonalds at lunch time and with each large meal you get a BOGOF cinema ticket.
You have to go to the website enter the code, select a cinema and print off a ticket, then stick your sticker on to the print out. You have till the 30th June 2009 to use it too! We are gonna go and see Four Christmases, it looked really funny when we saw the trailer and i love comedies.
We also went to Bolsover today and i called in at the Ashgate Hospice charity shop to get my Christmas cards, while we were there Max saw some books and came away with 4 which we've been reading all day to him.
Nik went to parent interviews tonight with Jake (mostly good reports, Well done Jake!!!) and while he was out we had some suprise visitors. It was George (son of Annie & Tom, who had the house before us), Dorothy and their daughter Sandy and her husband. We told them when we bought the house that they must stay in touch and drop by when passing. So, they came today because Sandy had come to visit them from Scotland and wanted to meet us all and have a look what we'd been doing to the place. I think we got their approval LOL

2 comments:

Vanda said...

LOL, I watched I'm a Celebrity much to Andrew's disgust he, he. I must admit I had to change the channel when they did the bush tucker trial. Useless aren't I lol.

Thanks for the heads up about the cinema tickets. Just got to find someone who will eat a McDonalds meal now. Elena will give it a go I'm sure ;o)

Ooo how cool to have the previous owners visit. I'm sure they were well impressed. It looks great what you've done so far.

Give everyone my love, missing you all a lot. Love Vanda xXx

PS. Did you get your News of the World newspaper on Sunday?

Vanda said...

You didn't have to say thanks hun, just wanted to make sure you hadn't missed out :O) Love Ya xXx