Sunday 9 November 2008

Trip to Dobbies

We went to visit Nik's dad this morning. He had found me out some photos of Nik's mum, Shirley. There is some really lovely ones of her and i'm going to go to Asda and use their scanner to upload them to their photo machine and print them off. I asked him last week if he had got any of her because Nik only has a few and these were from an old undeveloped 35mm film that we found when we moved from Gorsethorpe and are poor quality. I want to get one framed so that Max nows he has another grandmother or 'Nanny' as we call her. I know its hard for him to understand so i wanted to be able to show him an album of photos of her so she isn't lost to him.

After we had been to see dad, Nik took us to MacDonalds for dinner Mmmmmm followed by a trip to Dobbies (garden centre and mini mall). They had all the Christmas stuff in so i bought a snowman sillouette for the window and a pot snowman and santa. Here they are....




Aren't they cute? I also got a Christmas tree bauble for Max with his name on and a glow in the dark solar system for his bedroom ceiling. I'm getting excited about trimming up the house for Christmas and this year i even know where all my decorations are!!!

Been suffering a bit this evening. My palpitations/irregular heartbeat has been going crazy and at one point i felt really tired and cold. Nik asked me if i wanted to go to the hospital but i didn't want any fuss. I will definately be making an appointment at the doctors tomorrow. If you imagine your heat beating

1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4.

Mine was going 1, 2, (missing 3) then a big 4th beat. 1, 2, (missing 3) then a big 4th beat.

Its getting me a bit worried now, so i'll try and get it sorted but it did stop on its own last time i had it.

Gonna go to bed now cos i'm tired, hopefully will feel better in the morning. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Vanda said...

I couldn't let Mr Craig out do Pierce Brosnan could I ;O)

I LOVE your little pot santa & snowman, they are sooo cute :O)

Aww how fantastic to make an album of Nik's mum. I'm sure she is up there now thinking how lovely you are ~ MWAH!

Sorry to hear you've been feeling horrible. It sounds like panic attacks to me (Dr House always at your service lol). They are really horrible & make you feel as if your about to have a heart attack. If it is that, the Doctor can give you something for them. Let me know how you get on honey, I'll be thinking of you. Love you loads xXx