Thursday 6 November 2008

OMG! Last episode of House series 4!!

I'm sat here crying like a baby (trying to do it quietly so Nik doesn't think i'm stupid).

How totally sad is the last episode of series 4. The one where Amber dies. I was only gonna watch the episode before it, where House is in a bus crash and has head trauma but it was so gripping that i just had to watch the last one before going to bed! I had to know what happened else i'd never have got to sleep. It was so sad and such a fantastically filmed episode :O)

I will be starting on series 5 tomorrow morning.

Vanda.... you have created a monster!!!!

1 comment:

Vanda said...

OMG you cried too. I'm so pleased lol. How good is House! Liam had never cried at anything until he watched that episode & he blubbed like a good un so don't feel bad :O)

Enjoy Season 5 xXx