Monday 24 November 2008

A Cold Day

Is it just my age or is every feeling the cold like me at the moment? I have a fire up the chimney back roaring away looking fantastic but i'm still flipping freezing! (OMG! i'm turning into my neshy bestest mate, Vanda!)

I've been to the midwife today and booked in with her, so thats a job out of the way. I also had my blood taken too.

Jake has been a sweetie today and rubbed my shoulders for ages when i moaned they hurt. Its nice to have a bit of TLC and he's so fantastic at back rubbing. It definately would be a fab career choice for him LOL

I've just watched IACGMOOH and aren't they all a bunch of moaners? I would like to think if it was me in there with someone who was driving me crazy, that i would just be able to ignore them and avoid all the bickering but probably being so close to each other and having nowhere to go for a bit of peace must cause all the arguements. I do like Nicola but i think she should try and ignore David and Timmy cos its really winding her up, especially when she was in the stinky tanks with Robert and Timmy and Timmy kept laughing that awful laugh and singing Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny! Arghhhhhhhhhh even i would have had to shout at him. Poor lass she looked freezing and couldn't stop shaking. I definately couldn't have done that at the moment. George gives all the arguements a wide birth while Esther seems to be coddling the upset ones a bit. I'm not sure who i want to win anymore LOL but i'm still enjoying watching it.

We tried to get Max to sleep in his Thomas bed last night and it did work for quite a while but around 11.30pm he woke up and try as we might (I had a go at sleeping on a mattress at the side of him and then Nik read to him) by 2am we gave up and put him in bed with us. Tonight he's back in his cot cos we're both too tired tonight.

1 comment:

Vanda said...

Hi honey, glad it's not just me whose freezing, it's flippin cold isn't it. Bless Jake, send him down here cos I would love one of his fantastic back rubs.

IACGMOOH was brill wasn't it. I didn't really like all the argueing but Timmy Mallett had me in stitches in that gunge tank & I'm so pleased he got on Nicola's nerves cos I just can't stand her ~ sorry. I still want Joe to win & Esther & Silksy to come 2nd lol.

Glad you made an appointment with the midwife but poor you having to have an arm full of blood. Hope you've not been feeling too sick today. I've been thinking about you a lot :O)

Keep trying with Max, don't give up. It will take him a while but you'll get there in the end. Give him a big kiss from us all.

Love you tonnes xXxXx