Thursday 20 November 2008

Silksy To Stay David Out!!!

Got To Go!!

OMG How good is IACGMOOH this year? I tuned in tonight to see two new celebrities enter. Timmy Malley and David Van Day. Now when i first saw who was going in i thought.....'Oh no Timmy Mallet, he'll be a nightmare!' but i take it all back cos he settled in easily with the rest of the camp and didn't take it personally when the original celebrities wouldn't pay the rasom to get him and David released from their overnight imprisonment. Pity David didn't take it so good naturedly and as soon as he got released and entered camp he started causing arguements with everyone about not giving up their luxury items so he and Timmy could be released. So he definately gets my ....Get him out! vote.

Oh the other hand Silksy as Joe Swash calls him, has totally gone up in my estimations! I actually felt proud of him for doing so well in his two insect ridden bush tucker trials. Good old Silksy. Can i change my mind and keep him now? LOL

I'm still wanting Joe to win with Nicola second, Silky third and Simon forth. Lets see how good my prediction is at the end of the show.

1 comment:

Vanda said...

Thank you sweetie :O)

Hope you're all OK too. Thanks for being so concerned about me, I think you must have been sending messages via telepathy because I had the appointments sorted then read your comment on my blog. Of course you were right so thanks :O) MWAH xXx

We haven't been to McD's yet as we've been busy this week but I'm hoping I can persuade Elena she NEEDs to eat one next week ;O) She can't decide whether she wants to watch a film or go bowling with her friends for her birthday ~ girls hey! It doesn't matter because I'm watching Madagascar even if it's on my own. Well it won't be cos Kerri wants to see it too. I WISH we lived closer to you, the things we could do hey. Never mind, won't be long until you come down. What did you want to do while you are here this time? Is there anywhere you want to visit?

Oooo I'm loving IACGMOOH it's brill! I can't stand that man from Dollar & Timmy Mallett would drive me insane.

Love ya tonnes xXxXx