Wednesday 26 November 2008

Max Makes Us Laugh

OMG! How funny is our Max? We were sat at the table having tea tonight and Max was drinking lemonade. He took a great big mouth full and he was having trouble swallowing it. His eyes were watering and he dribbled some out and down his top. We asked him if he was ok and he said, 'I'm fine, its all under control' PMSL we just burst out laughing at him and that just made him keep saying it over and over. You really had to be there LOL

I have been to the doctors today, I've felt so sick for the last two days that i had to try and get something. When i got there the doctor really didn't want to give me the tablets and suggested travel sickness bands (the ones you wear on your wrists with the bobble that presses on a pressure point on your wrist) i made her a deal. If she gave me the tablets, i'd go buy some bands and try them before the tablets. So, off i went to get my perscription and pick up a set of bands. OMG how shocked was I when i found out they were £7.99 There's absolutely no way i'm paying that for a bit of elastic with a bobble on it!! So it was a total waste of time going this morning cos i'm worried about taking the tablets incase they do some kind of harm and haven't even got any bands. I tried them on and they would have driven me crazy cos they were so tight. I'll just have to grin and bare it.

On a brighter note, the weather has warmed up a bit and i'm not feeling so cold.

2 comments:

Vanda said...

I'm not trying to scare you or anything but they gave women phelidamide (sp?) to help with morning sickness and that had terrible effects on babies. So maybe drugs aren't the answer??

I think I was sick for 4 months solid with all my girls and the travel bands did help. It also helped if I ate something before I got out of bed. I remember taking biscuits & crackers with me to bed. I lost loads of weight so I was only 10 stone when Gemma & Lisa were full term. (I was 11 stone with Elena). God knows how they came out the size they did as I was really small lol.

It doesn't help you does it because it's the pits feeling sick all the time but hang in there, it will pass I promise. Think of your little peanut and how beautiful it's going to be when it's cooked :O)

I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better, here's a great big (((hug))) just for you ~ love you loads xXx

Vanda said...

... and ROFLMAO at Max xXx