Thursday 6 November 2008

What have i been upto?...Not much!

Ok, i know i haven't blogged for ages and you would have thought that in all that time i would have done something interesting so i could share it with everyone on here. Sadly, i haven't. All i've been up to is the everyday mundane stuff. We didn't even go to a bonfire last night. I think that was probably my fault because i really couldn't get excited about going outside in the mud, fog, rain and cold to watch a few fireworks and a few bits of wood burning when, i could stay at home instead watching series 4 of House, while eating chocolate infront of my well stoked fire........see what i mean?

So what has everyone else been doing with themselves?

Nik has been working really hard making some huge double doors for a stable and going 'on site' to install barriers.

Dan has his car back now and is enjoying his freedom when he's not working or at college.

Josh is definately the star of the moment because he keeps doing the washing for me and is such a help when he isn't at college. He kept going on about wanting to learn to iron, so this morning when i had everything set up i gave him a hankie to have a go on. Sadly it turned out that ironing wasn't his 'thing' and he did make the following comment 'Its harder than it looks, isn't it?' so maybe now i'll get the appreciation i deserve when i've spent two hours on my feet with the ironing board for company LOL I'm not complaining though cos House did keep me rather good company today :OP

Jake has been doing ok lately and didn't fall back into his old self when our visitors had gone home, which was lovely. We still haven't heard fromthe hospital yet but the doctor said it wouldn't be long. He went to Newark with school on Tuesday night to the theatre to see a play called Bouncers but i can't manage to get out of him the storyline or if it was good (suppose from the lack of excitement about it i can take it, it wasn't that fantastic) but thats just Jake.

Max is always a little ray of sunshine but he still hasn't got over the fact that Vanda and Andrew has left him! LOL He can go for hours without mentioning them but then out of the blue he'll say, 'I want Vanda and Andrew back' I keep telling him we will be going to see them at their house when Santa has been but all he wants to talk about then is the ferry journey and the pirates (boats) he'll see PMSL

Well, thats it for today, no photos cos i can't think of anything for the word 'cling'. I promise i'll try harder tomorrow.

2 comments:

Vanda said...

It's hard to blog about the stuff you do everyday isn't it. I find that too. How come SuzieB can make it all sound so interesting?

Anyway, has the postman been yet cos I'm bursting with excitement here? lol.

Sounds as if Nik has had a lot to do since we left & poor little Max. I'm so pleased he's been like that though cos it would have been horrible if he'd gone round the house punching the air saying 'thank God they've gone' :O)

Oooo isn't House just fab. By the time the next episode is aired you will have caught up ~ I can't wait he, he. Have you seen 'Frozen' yet?

I'm really pleased Jake hasn't been too bad. I hope the hospital pull their finger out soon, I'd hate to have to come up there and sort them out lol. Well actually I'd quite like it, at least we could spend some more time together :O)

Lol at Josh with his ironing. 10 out of 10 for having a go I say. Tell him Elena's a dab hand at it, that should get him motivated PMSL ;O)

Give everyone a big hug from us all. Elena's keeps saying she wants to back to your house and keep telling her ~ not without me you don't! Love you all lots, speak to you soon xXxXx

Vanda said...

Give everyone a big hug from us all. Elena's keeps saying she wants to back to your house and keep telling her ~ not without me you don't! Love you all lots, speak to you soon xXxXx

Sorry it should say ...

Elena's keeps saying she wants to come back to your house and I keep telling her ~ not without me you don't! Love you all lots, speak to you soon xXxXx